Children’s Martial Arts in Pearland
What does it take to be a champion? Can a martial art support a parent’s instruction?
To be great in any endeavor, individuals must have a strong set of values and a good solid character to give them the perseverance they need to achieve their goals. Children’s Martial Arts in Pearland was designed to provide children ages 4-15 with an atmosphere that allows them to experience and develop core values like focus, discipline, persistence, cooperation and respect.
As a physical activity, The Gracie Barra Future Champions Program promotes a very challenging yet safe and nurturing environment for a child to develop the tools they need to become a champion, through the means of martial arts. The results of continuous practice of GB BJJ goes far beyond the benefits you will see on the mats. The discipline and standards implemented by our instructors are intended to carry over to the child’s behavior at home and at school.
Our Future Champions Program is divided into in three separate groups to accommodate students of all age and skill levels:
• Little Champions I (4-6 years old),
• Little Champions II (7-9 Years old),
• Juniors & Teens (10-15 years old).
Get Access to our Schedule and your Free Introductory Class
Benefit of Joining our Future Champions Program
• Develop children’s social skills
• Boost self-confidence
• Greater understanding of setting goals and persisting towards them
• Learn the GB Self-Defense System
• Enhance focus, energy and general well-being
• Enjoy major gains in overall health and fitness level
• Train in over 100 different locations in United States and 300 worldwide
• Access to the school’s events and promotions
The first time you come to our school you will be welcomed by our staff. Please arrive 15 minutes before class so you and your children have enough time to prepare for practice. The class will start on time and your child will be asked to walk to the training area where the instructor will be waiting for him or her. One of the assistant instructors or a senior student will be assigned as a helper to assist your child in performing the drills and activities. Parents are encouraged to stay and watch the entire practice.